We love stationery! Blogposts weekly every Friday and free printable monthly.

Friday, January 11, 2019

365日ノート (365 Days NoteBook)

One of my absolute favorite purchases of 2018 was my 365日ノート (365 Days NoteBook). There are many sizes available and as a trial, I purchased it in A6 size. The notebook is fairly thick with 380 sheets of tear off paper and a thick piece of cardboard with a grid print that serves as a writing guide. Each sheet of paper is translucent Japanese paper called, Junpakushi. (which makes the writing guide provided usable simply by placing it under the sheet of paper you want to use.) Despite how thin and delicate the paper might appear to be, it is actually extremely durable. One can use fountain ink or even markers on it without worrying about it seeping through.

I had bought the notebook on advice from someone that I could use it to stamp on and cut the images later. Since the paper is thin, it looks almost invisible when I stick it in my journal. A particularly useful feature when I bring a few pages with me on a road trip to collect any stamps I encounter. (In Japan many areas of interest provide a commemorative stamp one can use.)

Needless to say I recommend this notebook highly and will be looking to buy more from this range soon!

http://www.365series.net/en/index.html

What about you? Have you tried them out??

0 comments:

Post a Comment